Updated: Dec 2, 2022
Any worries about the process? - read below!
Brow Lamination is a brow relaxer, in the sense that were able to comb the brows in an upward or sideways direction. You’re able to cover little gaps, little holes and achieve that super fluffy look. Since brow lamination removes the natural bend or curve of the hair, the hairs can easily be repositioned and moved in the direction of your choice which help gives the dreamy illusion of fullness. The beauty of this service is that it will be customized to each person’s face shape, eye shape, and desired brow shape.
- cleanse the eyebrow area
- cream will be applied to your brows that aims to "lift" up your hairs
- brow hairs are brushed upward to help pull in a vertical direction
- a perm lotion will be applied to help seal your brows into place
- final clean and nourishing lotion will be applied
- trim and tweeze for the desired shape
Book with Emerson
Book with Vivian